The eseia Secretariat is pleased to offer a wide range of valuable services to its members:
1. Involvement of eseia experts in the European Commission;
Through the close contact with the European Commission strengthened by the desk in Brussels; eseia is involving its experts in policy-making, as well as project and programme evaluation, such as Horizon 2020. eseia experts are active providing the EC with current ‘on-the-ground’ knowledge which is helping to strengthen and widen the impact of EC initiatives. Read more about eseia’s work with the European Commission on their SET-Plan Education & Training Initiative.
2. Access to news from the grapevine;
eseia provides first hand know-how and access to the latest news from the grapevine on EC funding opportunities. This is communicated to members through:
- Publication of relevant call information
- Individual funding advice and screening per member organisation
- Access to EC experts through dedicated presentations at eseia business meetings
- Provision of both call intelligence, including insider information to funding success statistics
3. Joint eseia Thematic Projects and Strategic Initiatives;
eseia provides an active work programme where members join together on a number of strategic projects and initiatives. These projects are focused on the member’s expertise from Smart Buildings and Cities to Bioresources, more information on the expertise of eseia can be found here. eseia is strongly focused in developing an innovative Education and Training Programme, bringing together cross-sector organisations to fill missing gaps in training energy leaders of the future.
4. Long-term cooperation with international cross-sector organisations;
eseia is a long standing membership alliance of organisations working in the field of renewable energies, which are brought together in an engaging and active network. Long-term cooperation between members strengthens the ability for future collaboration and opportunities. Opportunities have included eseia members playing an active role in the STYRIAN ACADEMY for Sustainable Energies, providing lectures and workshops in its International Summer School.
5. Information sharing among eseia members;
eseia provides members with a platform to share information on joint innovation projects through a variety of methods, including:
- Interactive workshops at European events, such as the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW)
- Online forums made possible by the eseia website
- Organisation of international telephone conferences
- eseia also organises regular business meetings
- Publication of quarterly newsletters containing project information and insider news
6. Coordination of large scale proposal preparation processes;
eseia is pleased to support its members in the generation of proposals for funding, this service includes:
- Team building for proposal consortia
- Support for additional partner search and acquisition
- Call intelligence and details on EU directives/initiatives and current European projects
- Proposal management and process planning for proposal submission
- Proposal submission advice and tips!
- Communication and workshop organisation during proposal generation, including help obtaining partner inputs
- EPSS submission support for the EU online submission, including PART A online completion
- Provision of financial models and base calculations
- Work package models and standards
- Proposal quality control, including work package checks and matching to high quality partner and staff descriptions related to proposal content
- Provide proposal graphics, GANTT charts, PERT diagrams, financial break down charts and other none ‘content-based’ proposal sections
These services are subject to availability, please contact the eseia Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible to make arrangements.
7. In-Project support for large scale multinational projects;
eseia is happy to provide its expertise and experience for members during their running of successful projects. This includes:
- Support during the negotiation phase on proposal success
- Dissemination/exploitation leader within project (see service 8)
- Production of advertising materials and other publications
- Project management support including communication with EC and report gathering
8. Dissemination and exploitation of project results
Building on its European platform, eseia is pleased to provide you with a number of dissemination and exploitation tools:
- Dissemination Workshops in Brussels, using the facilities of the eseia Brussels Office
- Use of project in eseia Education and Training Programme and support in generation of teaching materials
- Articles on the eseia Website and in the eseia Newsletter
- Conferences held in co-operation with eseia Members
- Scientific dissemination using the eseia – Springer Open Access Online Journal: Energy, Sustainability and Society
- Exploitation of research results by eseia organisation
For further reading at your comfort, please download our Service Portfolio here.