The lessons learnt from the H2020 BioEnergyTrain project were collected and compiled into ‘Theory and Practice of European Co-operative Education and Training for the Support of Energy Transition’ and published in the Springer open access Journal Energy, Sustainability and Society.
The BET publication includes a Meta Study based on extended research of the existing co-operative education formats in Europe carried out by the BET Consortium as well as seven case study reports featuring examples taken from the project experience.
- Case Study 1: Co-operative Learning Formats – an Important Link in the Chain to Implement the SET-Plan
- Case Study 2: Experiences of BET Lecturers with Co-operative Learning Formats
- Case Study 3: Requirements and potential Benefits for the Industry from Co-operative Learning Formats with HEIs
- Case Study 4: Lifelong Learning with the ‘Education and Training Paths by WKO’
- Case Study 5: Professional Online Learning at InnoEnergy – A Lean Approach to Creating Activating Online & Blended Learning
- Case Study 6: How Learning Materials based on Regional Challenges can help to Build Communities for the Energy Transition
- Case Study 7: Benefits and Requirements for Regional Administration from Co-operative Learning Formats with HIEs
To download a pdf version of the BET publication, please, click here.
Article on Energy, Sustainability and Society Journal
Project website www.bioenergytrain.eu
Marina Lopez, eseia Communication Assistant – email@example.com